There are lots of places you can look for further information about possible career options.
At the school you can take advice from our careers advisor, Mrs Sam King or contact her on 01708 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Careers Service – Useful information about career types, skills and CV writing.
- icould – Lots of videos for inspiration of people talking about their jobs
- Careers Box – Exploring and listening to information about potential careers
- National Careers Week – Events and activities at National Careers Week
- Virtual Work Experience– Gain experience in the workplace and develop skills
- Go Think Big – Tips and tools to explore careers, and advice on getting work placements
- Target Jobs – Fill out a questionnaire and get a tailored careers report
- All About Careers – Take a careers test and explore different types of careers
- Student Ladder – Information and advice for all stages in your journey towards your career
- Talking Jobs – Interviews and videos from different people working in a variety of careers
- Access Professions – Get regular emails about opportunities and browse opportunities
- Milkround – Resources to explore apprenticeships, traineeships and school leaver schemes
- Prospects – Career planner and lots of information about careers advice and job sectors
- Careers Gateway – Links to information about careers and higher education
- Bright Knowledge – Careers, education and student life.