Strategy & Mission Statement
The Coopers’ Company and Coborn School is a dynamic, inclusive, co-educational school. Inspired by our historic tradition of ‘Love as Brethren’, we strive to be outstanding in everything we do, producing young people who have the confidence, qualifications, experience and aspiration to be successful in the 21st Century world.
Vision for 2020
- All students are engaged in an inspirational education which goes beyond the classroom, facilitating learning and character building.
- The school meets all the current criteria for an Ofsted categorisation of ‘Outstanding’.
- The school has strategically positioned itself to its best advantage in a MAT landscape.
- All staff are aligned to the strategic goals and objectives of the school and are inspirational leaders, with a ‘can do’ attitude, to drive forward standards in their subject areas.
- The school is a centre of STEM excellence, with a dedicated STEM building.
- The school is financially robust, with the capacity for investment in the site and in personnel.